Monday, March 26, 2007

Some Changes

Since I've decided to keep this site going, I thought it was time to make it a little better looking. I think this new background looks better and switching the links to the right make everything a little bit better to read. I am still in the process of re-ordering and streamlining the links. Right now, I have the sites that I visit the most. I also added a cool little sidebar I found (www.jforsythe.com/jforsythe/netflixwidget.aspx). It's called the Netflix widget and for anybody that actually reads this site, it shows what films I have at home so you can find out what reviews are coming up next. I don't know that much about RSS code and HTML but I'm hoping to find a way to post some lists on the sidebar also. Anyway, I hope the new redesigned Useless Film Snob Reviews looks good and a Stranger Than Fiction Review should be coming up soon.

No comments: