Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Monthly Listening Post - February

It can get pretty boring posting movie reviews all the time. As I've mentioned before, I'm just as big a music fan as I am a film buff. So I figured that every month (or bi-monthly) I would post 5 albums that I have been listening to and enjoying quite a bit, and I hope, that anyone who actually reads this blog will also. So here we go. Give these a listen and once again, enjoy.

1) Marah - It You Didn't Laugh, You'd Cry
2) Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins - Rabbit Fur Coat
3) Cat Power - The Greatest
4) The Jayhawks - Hollywood Town Hall
5) The Grateful Dead - Cornell University May 8, 1977 (This isn't a commercial album but a live bootleg that can be found at www.nugs.net. It's been one of the most coveted Dead bootlegs for quite a while.)

No comments: